Engineering Technologies and Systems is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed, scholarly journal of scientific studies related to the development of the Russian science and implementation of its accomplishments into the education process.
Priorities and fields of interests to Engineering Technologies and Systems include:
– Data collection, analysis and publication of information in different scientific areas;
– Generalization and extension of proficiency of educational and academic institutions of Russia and other countries;
– Genesis and modern state of current trends in science in Russian and worldwide educational space;
– Publishing of theoretical and practical scholarly materials of high academic level in the journal;
– Providing the way of academic information exchange between universities and other institutions;
– Strengthening of publication’s reputation and weight, subscribers number growth;
– Attracting the funders and commercial organizations for cooperation and financing of publishing activities.
The intended audience of journal is researchers, scholars and educators.
Articles are published regardless of place of residence, nationality, scientific degree of authors. Non-published articles that are not intended for publications in other journals are welcome.
Reception of articles is permanent.
Concepts od Editorial Policy.
All the materials of Engineering Technologies and Systems are available under Creative Commons «Attribution» 4.0 license.
This is a RoMEO green journal
Author's Pre-print: green tick author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Author's Post-print: green tick author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)
Publisher's Version/PDF: green tick author can archive publisher's version/PDF
On open access repository
Publisher's version/PDF may be used
Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
Policy of data storage.
Storage policy is aimed at selection, storage and access to journal archives and includes the following objectives:
Compliance of archiving materials to Archives' state standards.
Registration and publication of articles in accordance with professional standards.
Ensuring wide access to archived material, provided by editorial practice.
Information on all the articles published in the journal is stored on the publisher's server and is available in the public domain on the journal website.
The journal is indexed and archived by:
Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI)
SHERPA / Romeo
Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory
European Reference Index for the Humanities (ERIH)
The principles of the Editor-in-Chief and the Editorial Board in the article preparation process:
- respecting the privacy rights of people named in publications;
- avoiding illegal and unethical ways of receiving of information;
- informants’ confidentiality compliance in case they explicitly express their wish to stay anonymous;
- relying of social and cultural values of intended audience;
- using the confirmed information;
- exposing different points of view in the describing of problematic situations;
- avoiding evident prejudice, offending or depreciatory in publications;
- publishing news on highest possible on-going basis;
- resolving conflicts under a pre-action protocol.
Ethical issues of editorial policy.
The Editorial Board is responsible for making decisions concerning publication, validating its justification with the participation in discussion of submitted articles of top-level scientists of National Research Mordovia State University and science foundations as collective experts.
As a basis of the decision, there is an authenticity, scholarly importance, and topicality of article under consideration.
Editorial staff’s policy is based on modern legal requirements concerning libel, copyright, legitimacy, plagiarism, ethical principles, kept in the community of leading scientific issues publishers.
Editorial staff expects authors, submitting articles for publication, to maintain following principles:
- material should not be published before;
- theme topicality and academic novelty, originality of research problem and used methods of research;
- importance of academic implications and intrinsic discussion of practical implications;
- assignment of the authenticity of researches and results of the study;
- information relevance;
- absence of errors in all data;
- acknowledgment of other scholars’ contribution, obligatory presence of bibliographic references;
- supplying information from confidential sources only upon the authorization of their holders;
- identification of each co-author that has made a substantial contribution into the research, approval of the final version of the paper by all co-authors;
- showing up of potential conflicts of objectives (such as journey work, consultancy, shareholdings, fees, submission of professional opinions, patent applications or registrations, grants and other financial support, including the facts that can be perceived as the factors of impact produced onto the results and/or conclusions presented in papers);
- immediate notification of any errors and/or inaccuracies identified by the author in any paper submitted for publication, and cooperation with the editor in early rectification of any errors or withdrawal of papers from publication, timely rectification of errors and/or inaccuracies identified by reviewers or editors.
Journal’s editorial policy is based on traditional ethical principles of Russian academic periodicals; it supports Academic Periodicals Ethical Codex, stated by Committee on Publication Ethics (Russia, Moscow) and it is formed in account of standards of ethics of editors’ and publishers’ work confirmed by Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors and Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers, developed by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Publication is free of charge.