Modeling of Stress-Strain State in Connection Resource Defines of Volumetric Hydraulic Drive
Pavel A. Ionov
Professor, Chair of Technical Service of Machines, National Research Mordovia State University (68/1 Bolshevistskaya St., Saransk 430005, Russia), Ph.D. (Engineering), ResearcherID: S-7146-2018, ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9794-0071,
Petr V. Senin
Aleksey V. Stolyarov
Introduction. The article explores the stress-strain state of a distribution pair of aggregates of a volumetric hydraulic drive and the search for ways to increase its durability.
Materials and Methods. In the process of studying, the generally accepted principles of the theories of friction, reliability, elasticity, mechanisms and machines, and mathematical modeling were used. To simulate the stress-strain state, an engineering analysis system ANSYS was used. Distribution pairs of hydraulic pumps 313.3.112, GST-112 and Sauer Danfoss 90R075 were chosen as objects of study.
Results. As a result of the study there were obtained values of the real contact stresses and long-term current stress on the distribution of pairs of units of volumetric hydraulic drive: the 313.3.112 hydraulic pump is 26,93 MPa; for GTS-112 water pump is of 22.21 MPa for the Sauer Danfoss 90R075 hydraulic pump is 27,12 MPa. It is revealed that the area located on the discharge side is a subject to the greatest loads. This is the cause of one-sided wear of spherical surfaces, which is quite common in units decommissioned. The values of contact stresses in the joints hardened by the method of electric spark machining are on average 1.4 and 9.4 % lower than in not unhardened. In the process of electric spark machining there is a redistribution of stresses on the surface that leads to a decrease of the operating load in the connections.
Conclusions. The study allowed modelling the stress-strain state in new and hardened distribution pairs of volumetric hydraulic drive units under operating conditions and suggesting ways to increase its durability. It was established that to increase the wear resistance of a resolving compound and the durability of the volumetric hydraulic drive aggregates, it is necessary to ensure that in distribution pairs the maximum bearing capacity is greater than the maximum long-term operating load in these connections. To solve this problem, it is proposed to create coatings with high tribotechnical properties by the method of electricspark machining.
Keywords: resource-limiting compound, volumetric hydraulic drive, modeling, finite element method, bearing capacity, operating load, wear resistance, electrospark machining
For citation: Ionov P. A., Senin P. V., Stolyarov A. V. Modeling of Stress-Strain State in Connection Resource Defines of Volumetric Hydraulic Drive. Vestnik Mordovskogo universiteta = Mordovia University Bulletin. 2018; 28(4):537–551. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15507/0236-2910.028.201804.537-551
Acknowledgements: The study was conducted with the financial support of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (state task, direction: development of competencies) project № 11.3416.2017/4.6 “Development of technologies and tools to improve the durability of parts, assemblies, machines and equipment by creating nanostructured coatings sources of concentrated energy”.
Contribution of the authors: P. A. Ionov – formulation of the study concept, analysis and interpretation of the results of the modeling process; P. V. Senin – scientific supervision, revision of the final text; A. V. Stolyarov – development of methodology and conducting of research, initial analysis of literature data, word processing and editing the text.
All authors have read and approved the final version of the paper.
Received 28.05.2018; revised 01.08.2018; published online 28.12.2018
1. Senin P. V., Ionov P. A., Stolyarov A. V., Zemskov A. M., Piyanzov S. V. New repair technology variable displacement axial piston hydraulic machines. Selskiy mekhanizator = Rural Machinist. 2016; 9:30–33. (In Russ.)
2. Puzanov A. V. Hydro-mechanical analysis of the chassis axial-piston hydraulic machine. Vestnik Bryanskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta = Bryansk State Technical University Bulletin. 2016; 4(52):161–169. (In Russ.)
3. Velichko S. А. Repair of aggregates of machines with restoration of indicators of reliability and durability at the level of a new product. Trudy GOSNITI = Works of GOSNITI. 2013; 111:19–23. (In Russ.)
4. Ivanov V. I., Solovev S. A., Velichko S. A., Ignatkov D. A. Analysis of electric pulsed processes in electrospark treatment of metallic surfaces in a gas medium. Welding International. 2017; 4:312–319.
5. Ivantysynova M., Baker J. Power loss in the lubricating gap between cylinder block and valve plate of swash plate type axial piston machines. International Journal of Fluid Power. 2009; 10(2):29–43.
6. Rébel J., Grätz U. Modellierung der Druckumsteuerung in einer Axialkolbenpumpe. Ölhydraulik und Pneumatik. 2001; 45(4):240–245. (In Ger.)
7. Dorodov P. V., Guseva N. V. Improvement of the installation for investigation of stress-strain state in flat transparent models of parts of agricultural machinery. Tekhnika i oborudovaniye dlya sela = Machinery and Equipment for the Village. 2015; 4:10–13. (In Russ.)
8. Darst J. A., Kholkin I. N. The study supports the hydrostatic axial piston pump. Avtomatizatsiya i sovremennye tekhnologii = Аutomation and Modern Technology. 2012; 5:20–25. (In Russ.)
9. Holkin I. N., Puzanov A. V. Modeling of working processes of axial-plunger hydraulic machines as part of the method of virtual development and maintenance of products. CAD and Graphics. 2006; 6:84–88. (In Russ.)
10. Donkova I. A., Gavrilova N. M., Stupnikov A. A., Platonenko Yu. A. Analysis of mathematical models and methods for the study of stress-strain state of multilayered structures. V mire nauchnykh otkrytiy = In the World of Scientific Discoveries. 2015;
4-1(64):515–525. (In Russ.)
11. Deeken M. Simulation der Umsteuergeometrie von Schragscheibeneinheiten mit Hilfe gangiger CAE-Tools. Ölhydraulik und Pneumatik. 2002; 46(6):374–377. (In Ger.)
12. Puzanov A. V. The analysis of the hydro-mechanics of the distribution node of the axial-plunger hydraulic machine. Inzhenernyy vestnik = Engineering Bulletin. 2016; 2:5–8. (In Russ.)
13. Senin A. P., Burumkulov F. H., Ionov P. A., Stolyarov A. V. Modeling of the loads in the pumping nodes, variable displacement axial piston hydraulic machines. Trudy GOSNITI = Works of GOSNITI. 2012; 110(1):148–153. (In Russ.)
14. Zhang J., Chao Q., Xu B. Analysis of the cylinder block tilting inertia moment and its effect on the performance of high-speed electro-hydrostatic actuator pumps of aircraft. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics. 2017; 31(1):169–177.
15. Klein A., Grätz U., Schindler U. Hydraulikkreislauf, Elektromagnet und 3D-Mechanik in einem Modell. Ölhydraulik und Pneumatik. 2003; 47(3):148–152. (In Ger.)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.