Structuring of Logistics Management Organizational-Technological System
Safwan Al Salaimeh
Introduction. The task of the synthesis of the rational structure of logistics management, organizational and technical systems, belongs to the class of poorly formalized. The solution of such task is dependent on specific statement structuring, subject area, and applied formalized, heuristic or intellectual procedures.
Materials and Methods. The task of structuring is to develop a mathematical model, methods selection and rational analysis algorithms and synthesis of the structure of the logistics and organizational technological system based on the principles of decomposition and aggregation, identification, optimization and coordination of the rational decision to achieve the overall effect of systems, the excess amount of effects, receipts from each component to the logistics systems separately.
Results. This paper presents the structuring of logistics management organizational-technological system. The tasks of constructing an integrated structure of the organizations functional technological management system belongs to class of nonlinear stochastic programming.
Conclusions. The solution allow to achieve the overall effect of systems, the excess amount of effects, receipts from each component to the logistics systems separately.
Keywords: organizational structure, organizational-technological system, logistics, logistics management, non-linear stochastic programming
For citation: Al Salaimeh S., Miqdadi A. Structuring of Logistics Management Organizational-Technological System. Vestnik Mordovskogo universiteta = Mordovia University Bulletin. 2018; 28(2):175–180. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15507/0236-2910.028.201802.175-180
All authors have read and approved the final version of the paper.
1. Al Salaimeh S. The optimal management of information servicing logistics system. Leonardo Journal of Sciences. 2007; 10:47–54.
2. Al Salaimeh S. Information technologies of distributed applications design. Leonardo Journal of Sciences. 2007; 10:41–46.
3. Al Salaimeh S., Makadmeh Z. Multi-criteria synthesis of logistics systems through the hierarchy analysis. Journal of Cybernetics and Informatics. 2006; 6:15–25.
4. Al Salaimeh S., Batiha K. Business process simulation with algebra event regular expression. Information Technology Journal. 2006; 5(3):583–589.
5. Batiha K., Al Salaimeh S. E-Learning. Information Technologies and Knowledge. 2007; 1:76–77.
6. Batiha K., Al Salaimeh S., Al Besoul K. Digital art and design. Leonardo Journal of Science. 2006; 9:1–8.
7. Al Salaimeh S., Jabber H. Weights adjustment neural networks. European Journal of Scientific Research. 2008; 21(2):314–318.
8. Al Salaimeh S. Quality assurance of logistics information system. American Journal of Scientific Research. 2009; 1:34–36.
9. Al Salaimeh S., Abu Zaher A. Developing enterprise system with CORBA and JAVA integrated technologies. Annals. Computer Science Series. 2011; 9(1):215–220.
10. Al Salaimeh S., Abu Zaher A. Using JAVA technologies in developing enterprise systems. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2011; 5:1407–1410.
11. Al Salaimeh S. A new model for information logistics system architecture. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology. 2011; 28(1):39–47
12. Al-Shatnawi A. M., Zawaideh F., Al Salaimeh S., Omar K. Offline arabic text recognition : An overview. World of Computer Science and Information Technology Journal. 2011; 1(5):184–192.
13. Al Salaimeh S., Albesuol K., Batiha K. Combined method of routing multimedia data in computer networks. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science. 2011; 2(5).
14. Al Salaimeh S., Pushkarev A. N. Preliminary assessment for the effectiveness of the principles of logistics information management system.International Journal of Computer Science and Telecommunications. 2011; 2(9).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.